Felicity Estey, 20, a lifelong Tracy resident who graduated from Delta Charter High School in 2018, died Saturday at UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital Mission Bay in San Francisco. She had cystic fibrosis. A funeral service will begin at 10 a.m. Saturday at Fry Memorial Chapel, 550 S. Central Ave. The family will have a private burial service later.
- Man struck and killed while running across I-205
- Katerra apartment proposal stalled
- Tracy man convicted of H-1B visa fraud related to home-based business
- Downtown Tracy leaders celebrate successes, plan for growth
- Football: Seasoned offensive core to lead Bulldogs
- Football: Mustangs aim to dominate WAC again this year
- Tracy man arrested on suspicion of raping a Lyft passenger
- Aerial spraying to combat West Nile virus catches many by surprise
- Police arrest man suspected of restaurant robbery
- City seeks owners of unclaimed money
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
News Updates Tracy Press
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!