Marie Jeanette (Reichmuth) Dias, 86, a Tracy resident since 1954 who supported her husband’s farming operation for many years, died July 30 in Tracy. Visitation will be observed from 3-6 p.m. Friday at Tracy Memorial Chapel, 5 W. Highland Ave., with a rosary to be recited at 6 p.m. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 9 a.m. Saturday at St. John Bosco Roman Catholic Church in Modesto, followed by burial in Tracy Cemetery, 501 E Schulte Road. A reception will immediately follow at Tracy Memorial Chapel. Contributions in Mrs. Dias’ name may be sent to St. John Bosco Roman Catholic Church, 1606 Imperial Ave., Modesto, California 95358.
- Man struck and killed while running across I-205
- Katerra apartment proposal stalled
- Tracy man convicted of H-1B visa fraud related to home-based business
- Downtown Tracy leaders celebrate successes, plan for growth
- Football: Seasoned offensive core to lead Bulldogs
- Football: Mustangs aim to dominate WAC again this year
- Tracy man arrested on suspicion of raping a Lyft passenger
- Aerial spraying to combat West Nile virus catches many by surprise
- Police arrest man suspected of restaurant robbery
- City seeks owners of unclaimed money
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
News Updates Tracy Press
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!